Saturday, March 27, 2010

GrS 2:1:5 My very own astromech droid

Finally bought my very own R2 astromech droid from Industrial Automaton! I've wanted one of these little guys for quite a while now.

There's been a waiting list for a while, but I upped the ante and paid around 6000 credits for it, instead of the 4245 list price.

I got all the standard bells and whistles, but I didn't spring for Industrial Automaton's more expensive addons. They've made the R2 line so easy to upgrade that I plan to add a lot of mods myself.

My unit came with the two manipulator arms, electric arc welder, circular saw, computer scomp link arm and the holographic recorder/projector unit. There's even a fire extinguisher! Its designation is R2-D2, which is a pretty cool name.

First things I'll be adding are the booster rockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment