Thursday, January 19, 2023

GrS 38:1:1: Happy New Year

Well, happy new year! GrS 38 is here, or perhaps I should call it 3 ABY. Hmm, no, no I shouldn't.

Actually, according to this stupid battle droid I've got here that I installed this date translator into, 3 ABY won't actually start until GrS 38:3:8 because the Battle of Yavin occurred only on GrS 35:3:7. And it only took ten minutes to work that all out!

Oh nuts, it heard me say "work that all out" and now it's giving me the logic tables for how it arrived at its decision. Oh goodness I hate Baktoid Combat Automata.

[ Editor's note: we are now detouring into new territory. Previously, the journal, when I first wrote it years ago, jumped from GrS 36:3:1 to GrS 39:1:5, and the construction of Death Star II, skipping The Empire Strikes Back. So this is all new material, never before seen being created as we go, some 13 years later. I don't know how many entries I'll have covering this stuff, we'll see how it goes.]

No comments:

Post a Comment